The Flyer

The Flyer
'What Do You Call it?'

Wednesday 31 March 2010

The ‘What Do You Call It?’ Tour I

Let me take this opportunity to apologise to my followers living outside of London. All 20 million and 6 of you. 20,000,006? Where do I get that number I hear you ask?! Why that’s two diamond albums! For my source see below…Ere –follow this footnote thingy*

To all of you in London that keep asking me what ‘What Do You Call It?’ is about and why I called it ‘What Do You Call It?’ this is your first opportunity to find out.

THE PLAYHOUSE CLUB’S PERFORMANCE PARTY
Wednesday 7 April 2010 @ Gate Bar, Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3JZ
It starts at 7pm and costs £6 on the door but
www.theplayhouseclub.co.uk http://www.theplayhouseclub.tk/

I’ve only been given 5 minutes here and I'm still deciding on the right brand of explosive/humour chapter to read in that time and to that audience.

I WAS going to post all my appearances on (what in a blatant attempt to ‘let’ the paying masses think I’m actually an R&B hitmaker I’m calling) ‘The ‘What Do You Call It?’ Tour’ here all at once but I’ll do them one at a time I think.

THAT way I force myself to keep followers of my blog interested until my second appearance approaches. Oh alright then: Here’s my second appearances info: CLOSE-UP
Tuesday May 4 2010 @ 8.30pm @ The Old Queen’s Head, Essex Road, London N1
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=295236947276&ref=ts#!/search/?ref=search&q=VANESSA&init=quick
but that’s all you’ll get from me!

I’m still in the infancy of what Hackdongā will soon become but I’ve already got a lot of shouts from loads of you and I’m grateful.
Russell and Geoffrey Odartei at Ment2Excel http://www.ment2excel.com/ Eddie Danso - http://www.eddiekd.com


*Source: Hackdonga Informations Systems
one in Australia (big up shout out to
Evelyn Oteng Pabi in Canada http://pastexotic.wordpress.com/

Abena Mintah (AKA Ribena girl AKA Valerie)in Nottingham, who I think is mad at me right now but will forgive me when I thank her here AND my in my second book's acknowledgements for single-handedly pioneering my marketing in the wilds of Nottingham!

Jose Torso and the peeps at XSClubbin – A St.LucianBritish company http://xsclubbing.com/blog/?cat=21

Nii in Leeds (http://www.q-nii.co.uk/) Gilean Opuku in Australia http://afroklectic.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-do-you-call-it.html
The rest of the number of my fans is the approximately 20,000,000 population of Ghana because I’m Ghanaian and I’m about to make Ghana very popular when ‘What Do You Call It?’ drops!

1 comment:

  1. 1 Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

    ReplyDelete